【Maintenance】 CNC Equipment Maintenance Engineer (DG)
- College degree or above, electrical engineering and automation, automation, machinery or related major.
- More than 5 years'experience in CNC lathe Maintenance.
- 3D printer maintenance experience is preferred.
- Able to repair simple circuit boards.
- Possess certain English reading and writing skills.
- Responsible for the management, repair and maintenance of CNC equipment (engine, high temperature furnace, 3D printer and UPS power supply).
- Responsible for failure analysis and improvement implementation of CNC equipment.
- Responsible for parts procurement and inventory management of CNC equipment.
- Responsible for the maintenance and technical support of CNC equipment in branch, provide related IT equipment list, equipment maintenance records.
- Responsible for the calibration of the measuring instruments (internal and external calibration), the internal calibration mainly refers to calipers, feeler gauges, electronic scales, and all measuring instruments required the external calibration.
- Other matters arranged by the superior.